Your Manuscript is Done… Now What?
You’ve written a book and you’re ready for the next step: publishing it. At this junction you might be somewhat confused: you’re a writer, not a designer or publisher! You know what you want (a printed book or an eBook), but you don’t quite know HOW to get what you want.
Publishing a book is no rocket science. It simply requires some steps taken in the correct order.
How We Can Help You
Design & Marketing
- Book cover design and book lay-out.
- eBook conversions.
- Creating a marketing strategy for your book.
- Creating your brand.
- Creating your marketing materials (business cards, logo, bookmarks, website, etc).
Editing & Proofreading
Finding the right editor and proofreader for your manuscript. We work with the best editors with whom we personally continue to have great work experiences.
- Creating an overview of what is needed for your book project. We’ll discuss a strategy, timeline, trajectory and an overview of the estimated costs of your book project.
- Information resource. Helping you find the answers you are looking for.
- Helping you with the publishing process. Finding the right publisher and printer for you.
- Finding the right (e)Book distributor and retailer for you.
The first step would be a FREE half hour phone consultation with Bright Light Graphics to find out the specific needs of your book and to answer all your questions. Looking forward to your email to schedule a phone call with us.
eBook Cover for 30 Days To Laser Focus by Angel True1
Book Interior Design for Hats 'N Tails: Photo book, Magical Art Wear2
Book Cover for Clear Your Focus Grow Your Business by Kaya Singer3